Friday 4 February 2011

my music mag contents page


I am pleased with my first design of my contents page. however, I will go back over this page and finish it off and tweak the weak parts before starting the double page spread. I think I will change the font of the title (contents) so it is a bit more unique and stand out a bit more. Also I will change the sub-heading and finish off the bottom left hand corner.


After looking back over the first design I cam to the conclusion I wasn't pleased with the style and whole layout. This meant I didn't finish it off and started a different contents page to create a more professional feel and look to my magazine. I think I have achieved a more professional look with the second design and I'm pleased with the outcome and now I will start to design my double page spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment