Friday 28 January 2011


I have started to design my final front cover ideas and this is what i have achieved at the moment. I am pleased with the outcome and will move move to start to design other parts. However i may come back to this an improve it if I think necessary. However, I have decided this is my least favourite front cover design out of the three.


This is the final front cover design that incorporates inspiration gathered from other parts of the coursework and the other front cover. I feel this the best design for my magazine and is therefore my favourite design. My reasons for this is the colours used, the black and white blends well with the bizarre and stylish photo. 



This is a similar style to the front cover above. However, for this one I kept a black and white theme. Although I really like this style I feel its too artistic and may alienate some sections of my target audience. If I felt this would was more generic and would attract and appeal more to my target audience i would use this. This is the reason for me choosing the other front cover design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment