Friday 14 January 2011



With this photo above i have spent some time changing it and playing with different styles and in the end i cropped it, then made it black and white and then used posterise which has created this image. I'm pleased with this photo because it looks like what i was trying to achieve. Which was a stylish, modern and black and white photo. I will use this photo in my magazine however, not on my front cover.  



This is one of my most adventurous photo ideas. I have taken one other photo i have used before and put in the background a photo of another student, in which i changed the style to threshold and gave her a white outer-glow which does look good but this is more of an experiment than anything. Although it looks strange i will not use this image but i may change it again and once changed i may use it.     


No comments:

Post a Comment